A plugin by the name "translate" was not found in the plugin manager

Fatal error : Uncaught Laminas\ServiceManager\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException: A plugin by the name “translate” was not found in the plugin manager Laminas\View\HelperPluginManager in /sandbox/connect-admin/vendor/laminas/laminas-servicemanager/src/AbstractPluginManager.php:159 Stack trace: #0 /sandbox/connect-admin/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/HelperPluginManager.php(560): Laminas\ServiceManager\AbstractPluginManager->get() #1 /sandbox/connect-admin/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/Renderer/PhpRenderer.php(396): Laminas\View\HelperPluginManager->get() #2 /sandbox/connect-admin/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/Renderer/PhpRenderer.php(415): Laminas\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer->plugin() #3 /sandbox/connect-admin/module/Application/view/error/index.phtml(1): Laminas\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer->__call() #4 /sandbox/connect-admin/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/Renderer/PhpRenderer.php(530): include(‘…’) #5 /sandbox/connect-admin/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(194): Laminas\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer->render() #6 /sandbox/connect-admin/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(222): Laminas\View\View->render() #7 /sandbox/connect-admin/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(187): Laminas\View\View->renderChildren() #8 /sandbox/connect-admin/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/View/Http/DefaultRenderingStrategy.php(92): Laminas\View\View->render() #9 /sandbox/connect-admin/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(319): Laminas\Mvc\View\Http\DefaultRenderingStrategy->render() #10 /sandbox/connect-admin/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(169): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners() #11 /sandbox/connect-admin/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/View/Http/DefaultRenderingStrategy.php(110): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEvent() #12 /sandbox/connect-admin/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(319): Laminas\Mvc\View\Http\DefaultRenderingStrategy->render() #13 /sandbox/connect-admin/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(169): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners() #14 /sandbox/connect-admin/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(354): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEvent() #15 /sandbox/connect-admin/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(335): Laminas\Mvc\Application->completeRequest() #16 /sandbox/connect-admin/www/index.php(22): Laminas\Mvc\Application->run() #17 {main} thrown in /sandbox/connect-admin/vendor/laminas/laminas-servicemanager/src/AbstractPluginManager.php on line 159.
Getting this error and for translate - laminas/laminas-i18n and laminas/laminas-view are already installed.

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

I’m just guessing here but I have a feeling that this and other threads here are related to a recent upgrade/migration.

I think (if I am correct) that your teams issue is that none of your autowiring is being read due to you upgrading from a previous version of ZF?

If this is the case can you please confirm what point in the migration you are currently at?

What version of the MVC you are currently using?

yes we are migrating from ZF to laminas and the version “laminas/laminas-mvc”: “3.7.0”,

For those with similar issues this was resolved.

Causation:
Post migration the components Module.php files were not being called thereby not providing the components default configuration.

Resolution:
OP needed to install the laminas component installer and provide a /config/application.config.php or a /config/modules.config.php file with the list of module namespaces that expose Module.php files.

2 Likes