Zend-expressive-authentication-session dependency problem

Hi,

I just tried to add zend-expressive-authentication + zend-expressive-authentication-session in a expressive project but i have a dependency problem… zend-expressive-authentication is 0.5.0 now. I know this modules still in dev but how to resolve that? Downgrade zend-expressive-authentication to 0.4.0? Or wait next zend-expressive-authentication-session version ?

Thanks!

Using version ^0.4.1 for zendframework/zend-expressive-authentication-session
./composer.json has been updated
Loading composer repositories with package information
Updating dependencies (including require-dev)
Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

Problem 1
- Installation request for zendframework/zend-expressive-authentication-session ^0.4.1 → satisfiable by zendframework/zend-expressive-authentication-session[0.4.1].
- zendframework/zend-expressive-authentication-session 0.4.1 requires zendframework/zend-expressive-authentication ^0.4.0 → satisfiable by zendframework/zend-expressive-authentication[0.4.0, 0.4.x-dev] but these conflict with your requirements or minimum-stability.

zend-expressive-authentication-session needs an update to be compatible with zend-expressive-authentication.

You can install both with composer require zend-expressive-authentication-basic or add this manually to your composer.json file:

{
    "minimum-stability": "dev",
    "prefer-stable": true,
    "require": {
        "zendframework/zend-expressive-authentication": "^0.4.0",
        "zendframework/zend-expressive-authentication-basic": "^0.3.0"
    }
}

Zend Framework uses semver for versioning. This means that every minor version increase below 1.0.0 is considered a BC break. That’s why composer is not upgrading from 0.4 to 0.5.

Thanks for your answer! and for the #16 PR :wink:

@xtreamwayz When do you think your PR #16 will be merged?

Do you think it will have another BC break before a final release? (i mean also in all the authentication flow)

Yesterday.

I don’t know. I would say use it and give your feedback. When all related components are found stable it will be tagged as a stable release.

Good news! Thanks @xtreamwayz & @matthew!

Now i can get my user_id easily for the current logged user :wink:

$user = $request->getAttribute(UserInterface::class);
    $userId = (int) $user->getDetail('user_id');
    $datas = $this->testModel->getAllByUser($userId);
1 Like