Can't get "Package" to show in Api-Tools Admin UI

I’ve recently done a composer bump to get our Api-Tools up to the latest (and apparently, last :slightly_frowning_face:) version of Api-Tools. But when I go into the UI, the “Package” option does not show.
I’m guessing that that I’m missing something (or have otherwise messed up) my composer.json. But I don’t know what.
Here’s the requires sections of my composer.json.

"require": {
        "php": "^8.2",
        "laminas/laminas-component-installer": "3.4.0",
        "laminas-api-tools/api-tools": "^1.7",
        "laminas-api-tools/api-tools-documentation": "^1.6",
        "laminas/laminas-development-mode": "^3.12",
        "laminas/laminas-composer-autoloading": "3.6.0",
        "zendtech/ibmitoolkit": "^1.9.4",
        "vlucas/phpdotenv": "^5.6.1",
        "ext-curl": "*",
        "ext-json": "*",
        "ext-simplexml": "*",
        "ext-xmlwriter": "*",
        "ext-soap": "*",
        "ext-libxml": "*",
        "ext-calendar": "*",
        "ext-openssl": "*",
        "ext-pdo": "*"
    },
    "require-dev": {
        "laminas/laminas-test": "^4.7",
        "laminas-api-tools/api-tools-admin": "^2.1.1",
        "laminas-api-tools/api-tools-admin-ui": "2.1.0",
        "laminas-api-tools/api-tools-asset-manager": "^1.7",
        "laminas/laminas-developer-tools" :"^2.9"
        "rector/rector": "^0.19.8",
        "friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer": "^3.59.3",
        "phpunit/phpunit": "^9.6.20",
        "phpstan/phpstan": "^1.11.7"
    },

Ultimately, I’d like the minimum amount of laminas* libraries needed to get it working.

Alternatively, In the Deployment docs it talks about using rsync to copy the source code to another directory. But we’ve been deploying each API to it’s own directory (we have 9 APIs with a total of 125 webservices). But I’m not sure which files/directories to copy to the /destination directory.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey @dickdono ,

the api/package feature was deprecated a long time ago and therefore removed from the admin ui.

For a minimum amount of laminas* libraries your config looks fine. I 'd even remove the admin ui, because it creates a mess of an api config file. In the past, I have started to encapsulate the various API endpoints in individual modules. Each of these modules comes with a corresponding, hand-written configuration. The advantage: namespaces were used and I could do without the overlong, confusing strings that are created by the admin ui for the configuration of API endpoints. Everything looked tidier.