Error while migrating my project zf2-zf3

Hi all and all, currently I work on the migration in zf3 of a project develop under zf2. and I am confronting two problems, the first one is: - After modifying the project in zf3 format, respecting the configauration of zf3 and the getlaoder supersession, I come across this error: 'Fatal error: Uncaught Zend \ ModuleManager \ Listener \ Exception \ InvalidArgumentException: The configuration being merged must be an array, implement the Traversable interface, or be an instance of Zend \ Config \ Config. given integer. in C: \ project \ itiv31 \ vendor \ zendframework \ zend-modulemanager \ src \ Listener \ ConfigListener.php: 332 Stack trace: # 0 C: \ project \ itiv31 \ vendor \ zendframework \ zend-modulemanager \ src \ Listener \ ConfigListener .php (366): Zend \ ModuleManager \ Listener \ ConfigListener-> addConfig (‘C: \ project \ itiv3 …’, 1) # 1 C: \ project \ itiv31 \ vendor \ zendframework \ zend-modulemanager \ src \ Listener \ ConfigListener.php (142): Zend \ ModuleManager \ Listener \ ConfigListener-> addConfigByPath (‘C: \ project \ itiv3 …’, ‘glob_path’) # 2 C: \ project \ itiv31 \ vendor \ zendframework \ zend-eventmanager \ src \ EventManager.php (322): Zend \ ModuleManager \ Listener \ ConfigListener-> C: \ project \ itiv31 \ vendor \ zendframework \ zend-modulemanager \ src \ Listener \ ConfigListener.php line 332 '.

please, I’ll need someone’s help

Are you able to share all of your project configuration? Be sure to remove any potential passwords in there first though.

ok Mr, give me time to delete any password
and sensitive information

Without seeing the configuration it sounds like whatever you provided as your configuration was an integer and not something “array-like”.