Migration from ZF 1.11

i have a website which is developed by zf 1.11. and now i want to upgrade it to use php 7.
what is the best way to handle it? Is there a way to migrate to zf3 or laminas directly or should i first change it to zf2?
or any other ideas would be really appreciated

many thanks

If it’s ZF1, it’s probably an MVC-ish architecture, so it is probably simpler to migrate to Laminas\Mvc first.

Hi @afarin,
I also have to migrate some projects to the PHP 7 branch. :upside_down_face: For those projects I used components of ZF 1.1.12 but not MVC. I used my own implementation of the MVC. :wink: With this migration I amb going to use Laminas MVC and its components. I amb going to keep you up to date of my progress. :sunglasses:

Hi!

I also have an ZF1 application and want to migrate to Laminas. In fact, I just did the migration step by step as instructed here https://docs.laminas.dev/migration/ without any errors.

Only, I am not sure if this really affected my project. How can I make sure or test, that the application is now running with Laminas?

You write, that one should migrate to Laminas/Mvc first from ZF1. Can you point me to any page or instruction how to do it?

Thank you very much!!!