Problem doctrine and factories

Hi zend family, please excuse me once again.
I encounter a problem with doctrine and factories in the migration of zf2-zf3.
I try to solve but I can not.
thank you for helping me.
here is the error:
Fatal error : Uncaught Zend\ModuleManager\Exception\RuntimeException: Module (factories) could not be initialized. in C:\projet\itiv31\vendor\zendframework\zend-modulemanager\src\ModuleManager.php:203 Stack trace: #0 C:\projet\itiv31\vendor\zendframework\zend-modulemanager\src\ModuleManager.php(175): Zend\ModuleManager\ModuleManager->loadModuleByName(Object(Zend\ModuleManager\ModuleEvent)) #1 C:\projet\itiv31\vendor\zendframework\zend-modulemanager\src\ModuleManager.php(97): Zend\ModuleManager\ModuleManager->loadModule(Array) #2 C:\projet\itiv31\vendor\zendframework\zend-eventmanager\src\EventManager.php(322): Zend\ModuleManager\ModuleManager->onLoadModules(Object(Zend\ModuleManager\ModuleEvent)) #3 C:\projet\itiv31\vendor\zendframework\zend-eventmanager\src\EventManager.php(171): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\ModuleManager\ModuleEvent)) #4 C:\projet\itiv31\vendor\zendframework\zend-modulemanager\src\ModuleManager.php(120): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEvent(Object(Zend\ModuleManage in C:\projet\itiv31\vendor\zendframework\zend-modulemanager\src\ModuleManager.php on line 203.

I am disposed to any proposal. thank you

The exception seems to indicate that you have a module called “factories”: likely a problem with your configuration?

OK, but I have no module called factories.

Here is the starting problem:
Fatal error : Uncaught Zend\ServiceManager\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException: Unable to resolve service “doctrine.cache.[]” to a factory; are you certain you provided it during configuration? in C:\projet\itiv31\vendor\zendframework\zend-servicemanager\src\ServiceManager.php:687 Stack trace: #0 C:\projet\itiv31\vendor\zendframework\zend-servicemanager\src\ServiceManager.php(763): Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->getFactory(‘doctrine.cache…’) #1 C:\projet\itiv31\vendor\zendframework\zend-servicemanager\src\ServiceManager.php(200): Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->doCreate(‘doctrine.cache…’) #2 C:\projet\itiv31\vendor\doctrine\doctrine-module\src\DoctrineModule\Service\DriverFactory.php(80): Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->get(‘doctrine.cache…’) #3 C:\projet\itiv31\vendor\doctrine\doctrine-module\src\DoctrineModule\Service\DriverFactory.php(122): DoctrineModule\Service\DriverFactory->createDriver(Object(Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager), Object(DoctrineModule\Options\Driver)) #4 C:\projet\itiv31\vendor\ in C:\projet\itiv31\vendor\zendframework\zend-servicemanager\src\ServiceManager.php on line 687

And after adding this laundry in the config / modules.config folder:
‘service_manager’ => array(
‘factories’ => array(
‘doctrine.cache.mycache’ => function ($sm) {
$cache = new \Doctrine\Common\Cache\MemcacheCache();
$memcache = new \Memcache();
$memcache->connect(‘localhost’, 11211);
$cache->setMemcache($memcache);
return $cache;
},
),
)

I get the error show that I show in the first post.