Problem with upload website developed by Zend Framework

I developed my website with Zend Framework (version 1.12.20) and i’m trying to upload it on infinityfree (http://matteograzioso.great-site.net/), but unfortunately i have this problem:

Warning : include_once(Zend/Config/Ini.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vol3_1/epizy.com/epiz_27131371/htdocs/Project/zf/library/Zend/Loader.php on line 134

Warning : include_once(): Failed opening ‘Zend/Config/Ini.php’ for inclusion (include_path=‘:.:/usr/share/pear/’) in /home/vol3_1/epizy.com/epiz_27131371/htdocs/Project/zf/library/Zend/Loader.php on line 134

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class ‘Zend_Config_Ini’ not found in /home/vol3_1/epizy.com/epiz_27131371/htdocs/Project/zf/library/Zend/Application.php:404 Stack trace: #0 /home/vol3_1/epizy.com/epiz_27131371/htdocs/Project/zf/library/Zend/Application.php(87): Zend_Application->_loadConfig(‘/home/vol3_1/ep…’) #1 /home/vol3_1/epizy.com/epiz_27131371/htdocs/Project/public/index.php(26): Zend_Application->__construct(‘development’, ‘/home/vol3_1/ep…’) #2 {main} thrown in /home/vol3_1/epizy.com/epiz_27131371/htdocs/Project/zf/library/Zend/Application.php on line 404

Who can help me? Do I post the code of the files htaccess, index.php or other files?

Don’t do that. Version 1 of Zend Framework is outdated, no longer supported and without normal fixes and security fixes for years.

1 Like

My problem is that I know only Zend Framework 1.
Can I transform my project in Zend Framework 2 or 3 easily?

Put the Zend Framework “Zend” folder on your php path its not able to find it. ZF1 apps work up until php 7.1 so they are no longer supported but still work. I would recommend a path to Laminas as soon as possible.

1 Like

I have 2 questions:

1. I don’t understand this “Put the Zend Framework “Zend” folder on your php path its not able to find it”. Can you explain this better?
  2. Can you explain me how can i pass from Zend Framework 1 to Laminas?
    Thanks! :slight_smile:

Who can help me, please?

Hello, I have a number of sites with the same issue. They are locked into pho 7.1 or earlier. Anything later is going to require going to ZF3 or higher. It’s nearly a full rebuild. I quoted a rebuild to my clients and still no bids. ZF1 to ZF2 or higher is a major job. ZF2 to laminar is not nearly so hard.

I have a problem with the content of folder Application, particularly with controllers. How can i manage it?